We are expecting further updates from the Highland Council today so this information may change but at the moment, I would just like to remind you of our school arrangements for the coming week;
· Tomorrow morning, you will receive an email from class teachers with a grid of suggested weekly learning activities. Can I just remind you that we are not expecting you to be teaching your children. The activities provided should consolidate and support prior learning. When we return to school, pupils will all be as-assessed and learning will start from where we left off. Teachers will assume that pupils have been successful in their weekly tasks unless they have heard otherwise. Please get in touch with any questions or queries.
· All pupils are expected to register with their class teacher each school day, starting from tomorrow. Parents are asked to do this by email directly to the class teacher simply to say Name……….is present today. If this could please be done by 10am each day. This process is likely to change but we thank you for your cooperation in this while we await further guidance.
· As from today the school is closed for pupils, this includes the school building and the playground.
· School meals for P1-3 and entitled pupils are being distributed from Portree High School from 11am until 2pm each day this week. We realise this is not ideal and the council are looking at more effective means of delivery after the Easter holidays. We will keep you informed of updates.
· Attached again is a list of the home learning arrangements and email addresses for class teachers. Where classes are taught by more than one member of staff this is indicated on the information above.
· School staff should only be contacted by email during school hours. Please do not use social media platforms or personal email addresses for contacting school staff.
Thank you again for your continued understanding. Please let us know of any support we can help with.