Dear Parents and Carers,
While we await further official updates from the Highland Council, we are keen to reassure you of additional steps that are being taken at school to ensure the health and safety of our school community.
- All pupils are thoroughly handwashing first thing in the morning when they come into school and also before and after each break/mealtime
- Lunchtimes have been altered to reduce the numbers of pupils in the canteen at any one time. Primary 1-4 are now eating at 12.15 and P4-7 at 12.45
- Canteen staff are now serving salad etc from the servery rather than pupils helping themselves to these items
- We will no longer be sending home shared resources; reading books, word boxes etc and are asking that these are all returned to school by Friday
- All visitors to the school have been cancelled until further notice
- No assemblies or whole school gatherings will take place until further notice
- School swimming lessons have all been cancelled until further notice
We understand how unsettling this is for all and will keep you up to date with any further information.
As always, please get in touch if you have any further questions or concerns.